Friday, February 17, 2006

Birthday Present


Birthday Present
Originally uploaded by juanerubio.
I know it was long ago (my birthday is on Nov 21st...), but here it goes anyway. This is the place where my friends in Tokyo took me, without previous notice, to celebrate my birthday.

It was a 'theme restaurant', like a prison-psychiatric-dungeon style, with very cute waitresses. They even made a very funny performance in the middle of the dinner.

BTW, I know what many people will think when they see the handcuffs, but the present was not that good... XD

2 Comments:

Blogger e-ness said...

This one in Spanish too...:

Diooooooooooooos! Hace un par de semanas, un chico de mi trabajo volvió de Japón, y nos contó que había estado en un restaurante/pub en el que te esposan y te meten en una celda... No le creímos! XD

Creo que me va a encantar este país :P (al menos, por la variedad)

10:34 AM  
Blogger Juane said...

Hombres y mujeres de poca fe... si lo que no hayan inventado los japoneses para no aburrirse :D

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home